Greenhouses series IDA are categorized PREMIUM - Greenhouse is made branded producer from Great Britain.The greenhouse is made of anodized aluminum. Glazing is made from heat-insulating multi-skin polycarbonate sheets of thickness 4 or 6 mm (depending on the greenhouse model). Roof windows are always glazed with 4 mm polycarbonate. Glazing is in aluminum profiles anchored by steel clips.
Polycarbonate - a high quality double-wall polycarbonate with UV filter (become fragile, yellowing). To ensure maximum quality glazing of the greenhouse model is manufactured by glass LANIT PLAST, Ltd. of cellular polycarbonate Marlon (producer Brett Martin - UK) or polycarbonate Sunlite (manufacturer Palram Europe - United Kingdom / Germany). LANIT PLAST Company Ltd. is since 1999 one of the largest importers of polycarbonate official in the Czech Republic (a regional partner of their producers) and therefore has its own technical test reports from the Czech state-accredited testing laboratories. It is thus one of the few greenhouses on the Czech market, which are fitted with high-quality polycarbonate Czech traceable certification.
Greenhouse delivered in a single color design - metallic silver (anodized aluminum).
Greenhouse available in six sizes:
1) Type IDA 900 - 132 cm width, depth 69 cm, height 184 cm, 1 sunroof
2) Type IDA 1300 - width 194 cm, depth 69 cm, height 184 cm, 1 sunroof
3) type IDA 3300 - width 255 cm, depth 130 cm, height 222 cm, 1 sunroof
4) type IDA 5200 - width 262 cm, depth 201 cm, height 221 cm, 1 sunroof
5) Type IDA 6500 - width 324 cm, depth 201 cm, height 221 cm, 2x sunroof
6) Type IDA 7800 - width 387 cm, depth 201 cm, height 221 cm, 2x sunroof
The greenhouse is equipped depending on the size of a single wing (type 900, 1300 - size 61 x 151 cm) or double doors (types 3300, 5200, 6500, 7800 - the size of 122 x 163 cm), profiles, glazing, 1 or 2 roof ventilation with manual windows, all fasteners. A greenhouse can be built either on a brick retaining wall (then there is no need to buy a base made of galvanized sheet) or to the base of galvanized sheet (sold separately). When building a brick retaining wall without buying a base definitely we recommend. The conservatory, you can buy a variety of high standard accessory - shelves, racks, thermometers, hygrometers, irrigation equipment, electric resistance heating of the soil.
Greenhouse delivered as a kit with detailed assembly instructions. Packaged in a paper carton.
If you intend to build a brick or concrete walls, and brings her to purchase a greenhouse and after installation of the steel base (or greenhouse design). Reported greenhouse dimensions are within the outer dimensions of the greenhouse and can not be used for the assessment and construction of retaining walls.
- Category: Aluminum Greenhouses
- Color: green
- VAC. Window: 2
- Built area: 6.51 m2
- The width (outer): 2.01
- Length (exterior): 3.24 m
- Height (outer): 2.21
- Doors: Sliding hinged
- Door Width: 1.22 m
- Door height: 1.63 m
- Anchoring glazing: steel fasteners
- Construction material: anodized aluminum
- Glazing Material: cellular polycarbonate 6 mm (United Kingdom)
- Glazing Material: cellular polycarbonate 6 mm
- Structural warranty: 15 years on selected properties AL construction
- The warranty for glazing: 10 years on unbreakability hail
- Base bundled: yes
HobbytecA Family Corporation
- We perceive satisfied customers and high-quality products that would bring them joy and benefit as our first priority.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONWe offer installation of our products throughout Europe.
Design, Quality, PriceOur products combine timeless workmanship, high-quality materials, and an unmatched price on the market.
LARGEST SHOWROOMSCurrently, we are building showrooms all over Europe to allow our customers to observe the quality of our aluminium structures in person.
IN-HOUSE PRODUCTIONWe draw on our own production. Thus, we can create bespoke garden structures.
THE WIDEST PRODUCT RANGE IN THE EUWe offer our clients a comprehensive range of aluminium garden structures manufactured in-house.