Best Selling Insulated Booths for Dogs:
- Isolated shed 80 x 50 x 50 cm
- Isolated shed 100 x 70 x 70 cm
- Isolated shed 120 x 80 x 80 cm
- Isolated shed 130 x 80 x 80 cm
- zoned shed 160 x 90 x 90 cm
Dogs can be transported throughout the Czech Republic through courier services
Chambers are supplied as assembled.
For more information, please contact us.
The right dog shed size:
The rigid metal frame made of galvanized steel guarantees resistance to weathering and the overall stability of the shed. Frame construction is without sharp edges.
The walls of the dogs isolated either consist of 19 mm board, 30 mm polystyrene insulation and 3.5 mm thick sooly. The total wall thickness is 52.5 mm. The interior walls are smooth and can be easily cleaned. Floorboards are treated with a colorless paint against mold and moisture.
Isolated sheds have a removable insulated roof for easy shed cleaning. The roof insulation is 30 mm polystyrene. Roofing is made of galvanized sheet metal. The roof is flat.
The floor consists of 30 mm polystyrene insulation and 14 mm thick chipboard. Moisture protection from the ground provides 5 cm of foot.
Entrance and partition
Wind protection is the partition that is inside the shed and separates the space of the bedroom and the hall. The partition and the entrance are covered with zinc-coated galvanized sheet.
Prices of huts and accessories are HERE .
Benefits of an insulated shed
- Protection against moisture and cold 5 cm feet
- Perfect weather protection
- Easy cleaning of the shed
- Removable roof
- Insulation in all walls including floor and roof
- Glove protection with zinc plated sheet metal
- Solid metal frame and legs
- Floors treated with mold and moisture with colorless paint
- The total wall thickness in isolated 52.5 mm
- Isolated or weatherproof bulkhead
- Booths for all breeds of dogs
- Stable and durable design
- Long life
- Made in the Czech Republic
HobbytecA Family Corporation
- We perceive satisfied customers and high-quality products that would bring them joy and benefit as our first priority.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONWe offer installation of our products throughout Europe.
Design, Quality, PriceOur products combine timeless workmanship, high-quality materials, and an unmatched price on the market.
LARGEST SHOWROOMSCurrently, we are building showrooms all over Europe to allow our customers to observe the quality of our aluminium structures in person.
IN-HOUSE PRODUCTIONWe draw on our own production. Thus, we can create bespoke garden structures.
THE WIDEST PRODUCT RANGE IN THE EUWe offer our clients a comprehensive range of aluminium garden structures manufactured in-house.